Skip to main content

Bath time fun!

Bath time should never be stressfull or borning! Have fun with these ideas!


Buy some glycerin soap at a craft store. Melt it in the microwave, add food coloring, and pour into a mold. I used an ice cube tray. You can also add essential oils if you go for scents, though I find that a bit unnecessary for bath crayons. Takes about an hour to cool completely, then pop out of the mold and you have crayons!

 need-
Microwavable plate
Soap remnants in a variety of colors

1.Group a small pile of soap remnants on a microwavable plate.

2.Microwave on high for 10 seconds, then test carefully for doneness (a parent's job). The soap is ready if it's lukewarm and mushy. If it's not, microwave for another 10 seconds and retest.
3.Start crumbling. When all the pieces have been crumbled, gather a small handful and squeeze them gently into a ball (Ping-Pong size). Repeat for additional balls.

glo bath with glo stick cheap and lights up the bath enough to not have to use a light

deep sea bath -seaweed on the walls (with crayola paint)blue water
(food coloring) n sea animal toys = fun!



this was our abc bath with kool aid paint (the kool aid paint was just kool aid mixed with shaving cream)




bath paint 
i just mixed baby shampoo and washable paint (it comes off easier with the shampoo added)

easy way to play and clean the balls at the same time!




Farm bath



Whale Water Scoop
What you'll need
Clean plastic gallon milk jug
Permanent marker
Scissors
How to make it
Turn the gallon jug onto its side so that the handle is at the top. With the marker, draw a mouth shape on the base of the jug, extending partway up the sides.

Cut along the lines with scissors, creating a wide-mouthed scoop (a parent's job).

Using the marker, outline the edge of the mouth and add eyes and a blowhole.



http://spoonful.com/crafts/whale-water-scoop

good night bath, also had bath books and made it a lavender bubble bath


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black cat hand prints

Elf reminder!

Organizing for summer cheap!

Recently I made my way to my local dollar store(same as Poundland in UK) and I am so happy I did. There was so many bins and buckets in many colors. So here is how I cleaned up my kids summer toys. For small balls, chalk, and bubbles I grabbed 3 small bins as seen above. For water toys I grabbed a big blue bin and I made sure all bins I bought had holes rather they were for wet toys or not. We got small bugs in our storage room and I am hoping the holes would kept bugs from setting up home in the bottom of the bins. Some other ideas we like to use but have not yet are... Trash bin for bigger balls or large shoe rack works too Clothes hamper for pool toys & Mesh bag for sand toys Before we really even got some what organized we use to use crates but I found that with many kids going threw creates to find certain toys it quickly got messy so I really like the idea of having bins for certain toys. I also like that the bins are smaller then the crates we were using so that the smalle…