Skip to main content

Edible chocolate cups

need~
chocolate chips
plastic cups
spoon

First heat up the chocolate in a pot on a stove, make sure to mix often so it doesn't burn. Once all melted fill a cup about 1/3 filled and turn it so it gets covered with the chocolate. I also used a spoon to even coat it. Let it sit in the fridge to cool and repeat the process so the cups is not thin. If you make it too thin it will break. To get the chocolate cup out cut small slits all around the top of the cup[and peel the cup away. We put them back in the fridge until we decided to use them. It wasn't too messy but my kids loved them. 
note~ we used scissors to try to make the top even. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black cat hand prints

Elf reminder!

Organizing for summer cheap!

Recently I made my way to my local dollar store(same as Poundland in UK) and I am so happy I did. There was so many bins and buckets in many colors. So here is how I cleaned up my kids summer toys. For small balls, chalk, and bubbles I grabbed 3 small bins as seen above. For water toys I grabbed a big blue bin and I made sure all bins I bought had holes rather they were for wet toys or not. We got small bugs in our storage room and I am hoping the holes would kept bugs from setting up home in the bottom of the bins. Some other ideas we like to use but have not yet are... Trash bin for bigger balls or large shoe rack works too Clothes hamper for pool toys & Mesh bag for sand toys Before we really even got some what organized we use to use crates but I found that with many kids going threw creates to find certain toys it quickly got messy so I really like the idea of having bins for certain toys. I also like that the bins are smaller then the crates we were using so that the smalle…