Skip to main content

Play idea~ Grill and play doh

In this play idea we used a Spongebob grill and play doh to make food for hungry costumers. Even though we used this you can use any grill, be creative.




Frying up some play doh patties.
When we finished making the burger, pickles, onions, buns, cheese, and lettuce  it was time to put it all together! 
WE even made some fries and a drink using play doh.
It was now time for the hungry costumers to get their food. 
Meet Grimlock a very well known trasnformer who is hungry today.

He started with the burger and fries and finished with a drink.~



 We did switch it up some and used the food that came with the spongebob grill mixed with some play doh.
It was a fun play time...If you liked this play time idea please do like, comment and come back for more!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black cat hand prints

Elf reminder!

Organizing for summer cheap!

Recently I made my way to my local dollar store(same as Poundland in UK) and I am so happy I did. There was so many bins and buckets in many colors. So here is how I cleaned up my kids summer toys. For small balls, chalk, and bubbles I grabbed 3 small bins as seen above. For water toys I grabbed a big blue bin and I made sure all bins I bought had holes rather they were for wet toys or not. We got small bugs in our storage room and I am hoping the holes would kept bugs from setting up home in the bottom of the bins. Some other ideas we like to use but have not yet are... Trash bin for bigger balls or large shoe rack works too Clothes hamper for pool toys & Mesh bag for sand toys Before we really even got some what organized we use to use crates but I found that with many kids going threw creates to find certain toys it quickly got messy so I really like the idea of having bins for certain toys. I also like that the bins are smaller then the crates we were using so that the smalle…