Skip to main content

product review~ for Glitzi Globes

Price $2 us £3 uk
can buy online here~in uk (or at any toysrus in the us)
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/glitzi-globes-surprise-egg/596997-1000
For ages 5 and up
First I have to say for any kid who loves surprises this is a great toy. Each egg comes with all the things to make a little globe. In each egg you get
~glitter
~a little toy character
~some gems
~and base and a "globe" to put it all in
All you do is put it together and add water.
I really liked these cause you can refill them with water when the water does dry out, and you can also switch things up in them if you get more then one.
There are many to collect, highly recommend for any crafty loving kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black cat hand prints

Organizing for summer cheap!

Recently I made my way to my local dollar store(same as Poundland in UK) and I am so happy I did. There was so many bins and buckets in many colors. So here is how I cleaned up my kids summer toys. For small balls, chalk, and bubbles I grabbed 3 small bins as seen above. For water toys I grabbed a big blue bin and I made sure all bins I bought had holes rather they were for wet toys or not. We got small bugs in our storage room and I am hoping the holes would kept bugs from setting up home in the bottom of the bins. Some other ideas we like to use but have not yet are... Trash bin for bigger balls or large shoe rack works too Clothes hamper for pool toys & Mesh bag for sand toys Before we really even got some what organized we use to use crates but I found that with many kids going threw creates to find certain toys it quickly got messy so I really like the idea of having bins for certain toys. I also like that the bins are smaller then the crates we were using so that the smalle…

Fizzing planets

I am sure I said this before but this really was one of my personal favorite actives. It came out amazing and my son loved it. Would for sure do this again. 
So it is simply called fizzing planets. You mix a little bit of water in baking soda and add food coloring to color it like the planet you choose. I went by a simple google picture to color the planets and then I realized I got some wrong but we also had a book to look at and read to see some real colors.  Once you make your planets let them cry for a couple of hours. You can place them in the freezer to speed this up. 

Then slowly pour vinegar over the planets to see them fizz! It started to look like a Galaxy then in the end it ended up looking like one big planet.





So neat!